Please contact me directly regarding fees.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Ms. Chung-Sherman accepts the following insurance (for some plans):
I do not accept Medicaid or Medicare.
Insurance is meant to supplement fees for services, but may not cover all fees. It is the client’s financial responsibility to determine eligibility and ensure payment of fees for all services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Do I need to obtain pre-authorization prior to starting therapy?
“What you need to know about mental health coverage?”
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session. **It is important to note that insurance does not cover cancelled or no-show sessions.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!